1. TO WHOM WE SERVE
This Agreement governs your use of Bankonites services, through which you can buy. The Bankonites only serves business units who wish to promote, display, reproduce and advertise their profile on our online portal or through third party advertisers, Partner , Publisher, Vendor, Seller which are assessed by us only. The services as provided on this website is clearly not meant for the “Consumers” as defined under the Consumer Protection Act, 2014. By accepting these terms, you confirm that you are using these services for commercial purpose only and not for earning your livelihood by means of self-employment. You understand, acknowledge and agree to comply with the ‘user’ and ‘vendor’ terms which will be read along with these terms.
By approving to these Terms, you signify and warrant to us that:
- Firstly, you are at least  years old;
- Secondly, you have not previously been deferred or detached from the Service;
3. USE OF WEBSITE
The website is provided on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation made and we make no warranties whether in expressed or implied form pertaining to its use. We will not be responsible for the security or privacy of the website and of any information provided by you as acknowledged by you. You will bear all the risk related to the use of internet. In specific, we expressly deny all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Unsuitability of website with any of your equipment or software.
- Any technical glitch including bugs or interruptions of the website.
- Unreliability or unsuitability of the website.
There are many different ways you can use our services – to promote, advertise, display your profile and share information with other people or to promote your content. When you share information with us, for example by creating an Account, we can make those services even better –to make sharing with others quicker and easier and to help display and promote you with people. In order to avail our services, we wish to be clear how we’re using your information as shared by you via forms and the means in which you can safeguard your privacy. All Personal Information that TheSmartWare collects from users by the use of the websites and services provided by us are submitted by users voluntarily and provide in the course of all business relations will handled by TheSmartWare in regards to applicable data protection provisions.
- The information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we give, including how to access and update information.
- Information we collect
Our motive to collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like your user name or actual name, your age, your content on your profile which you wish to promote( including image, picture, text, software, videos etc;) which language you speak, to more composite details like the people who matter most to you online.
- We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us. For example, any of our services require you to sign up for a Bankonites Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account.
Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
We collect your device-related information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). TheSmartWare may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Bankonites Account.
When you use our services or view offers provided by Bankonites, we automatically gather and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Information regarding how you used our service, such as your search related queries.
- mobile log data like your phone number and verifying the same via OTP.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event data such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your TheSmartWare Account.
When you use Bankonites services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. Various technologies help us to determine users location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Bankonites with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
Information we collect when you are signed in to Bankonites, in to the services that users voluntarily submit and provide during the course of all the business relations as handled by Bankonites in compliance with the data protection legal provisions. When information is associated with your Bankonites Account, we treat it as personal information. For more information about how you can access, manage information that is associated with your TheSmartWare Account, visit the Transparency and choice section of this policy. It is to be noted all the information as collected by us is well encrypted.
- How we use information we collect
- Information as collected from us of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Bankonites and our users. We also use this information to offer you personalised content. On every use of our services or log into Bankonites we store the user information such as activity on publisher website and services in regard to customer’s advertisements or services including monitoring behavioural pattern and checking manipulations.
- We use special software to detect your IP address on account of any illicit or misuse.
- When you contact Bankonites, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements along with the billing or any outstanding on your account for availing our services, we may provide user data to third parties as authorised to collect payment with due regard to the data protection laws.
- We also tend to analyse the user or publisher-user data stored to keep a track of our users behaviour and their choices. The data as gathered is kept confidential.
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use to do this on our own services is Bankonites Analytics. However, by selecting your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language as preferred by you.
- Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant services features.
- Transparency and choice
People tend to hold different privacy concerns. We wish to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and update your Bankonites activity controls
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your Bankonites Account by using Bankonites.
- Take information associated with your Bankonites Account out of many of our services.
- Choose whether your Profile name and Profile photo appear in shared endorsements that appear in ads.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
- Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including Bankonites. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
- Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. In any case if information is wrong, we strive to give you options to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
On any unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, risk the privacy of others, we may reject requests. All the users and the publisher user are entitled with the right to manage, access, change and delete all the information as collected by us.
Instances where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for, except where it would require an inconsistent effort. Our aim is to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
- Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside Bankonites unless following circumstances applies:
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to https://www.bankonites.com, to get familiar with our practices. The personal information / data provided to us by you during the course of usage of Bankonites is considered confidential and in accordance with the Privacy Notice and applicable laws and regulations and rules if any. As the services availed by you is completely on your own will and if you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not avail our services or use the website.
In case for legal reasons or any requirement by law:
- We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Bankonites if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Bankonites, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
5. COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION
The data as collected by us is well protected and we ensure to provide utmost security to the same. We tend to keep a regular check on the compliances and obligations as to be followed by us with regard to services provided and data collected for the same. The implications as provided under the Information and Technology Rules 2011, will govern our role acting as an intermediary to promote; display and boost your business or your profile. We also adhere to several self-regulatory frameworks; we assure will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including Data Protection laws, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that we cannot resolve with our users directly
Our Policies may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent. Any policy changes will be posted on this page and, if the changes are significant in nature, we will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification of policy changes). We will also keep prior versions of this Policy in an archive for your review.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that the website is an online platform that enables you to avail our services as enumerated on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location. You further agree and acknowledge that Bankonites is just facilitator and, in any case, cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the website.
We employ cookies which is being used by many communicable websites in today’s time to keep a check on your IP address and sites you often use, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, understand these key terms first. Your privacy matters to Bankonites so whether you are new to Bankonites or already using our services, please go through to get to know our practices. By agreeing to use our services you accept cookies as well by clicking I accept option in the pop up which will appear once you visit our webpage.
9. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE NOT TO
You should not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or diminished in any way. You understand that you, and not Bankonites, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
- Utilize the Service rendered for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by:
- disabling features that limit use or copying of any content;
- attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is as allowed under the applicable law; or
- hacking, password “mining” or using any other illegitimate means of interference;
- modify or re-create derivatives of any part of the Service or using any fake device;
- making any uninvited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service or cause any anxiety or annoyance;
- gathering personal information about another user or third party without consent; or
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive, deceptive, misleading, insulting, coarse, harassing, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of intellectual property right, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes terror activity or money laundering; or terror funding or gambling; or is harmful to anyone in any way; or imitates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or healthy relations with other countries; or questionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”.
10. GOVERNING LAW
These conditions are governed by and interpreted with regard to the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
Any failure on providing services to users on account of an unforeseen circumstances including natural calamity or any pandemic arising out of any virus or flu which are out of human control and are unavoidable will attract limited liability on our account on us.
12. CONTACT US
It is suggested to contact our nodal officer on account of any queries with these terms or any terminology used herein. The details are as follows;
Email ID: email@example.com
13. Refund Policy
No refunds will be made to Paypal/Razorpay. After a deposit has been completed, there is no way to reverse it. You must use your balance on orders from Bankonites.
You agree that once you complete a payment, you will not file a dispute or a charge-back against us for any reason.
If you file a dispute or charge-back against us after a deposit, we reserve the right to terminate all future campaigns , ban you from our site. We also reserve the right to take away any followers or likes we delivered to you or your clients Instagram/Facebook/Twitter or other social media account.
Campaigns placed in Bankonites will not be refunded or canceled after they are placed.You will receive a refund credit to your Bankonites account if the order is non deliverable.
Misplaced or Private account orders will not qualify for a refund. Be sure to confirm each and every order before placing it. Private accounts would not a get a refund! Please insure that your account is public before ordering.
Fraudulent activity such as using unauthorized or stolen credit cards will lead to termination of your account. There are no exceptions.
Please do not use more than one server at the same time for the same page. We cannot give you correct followers/likes number in that case. We will not refund for these orders.